The United States of America (U.S.A. or USA) , commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is a country primarily located in North America. It consists of 50 states, a federal district, five major unincorporated territories, 326 Indian reservations, and some minor possessions. At 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million square kilometers), it is the world’s third- or fourth-largest country by total area. The United States shares significant land borders with Canada to the north and Mexico to the south, as well as limited maritime borders with the Bahamas, Cuba, and Russia. With a population of more than 331 million people, it is the third most populous country in the world. The national capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.



Arts and Humanities
Ratings based on employment and industry demand. Present political, economic and immigration situations are also considered.

Money Matters

  • Undergraduate – $25,000 onwards at Public University and $30,000 onwards at Private Universities Annually
  • Postgraduate – $20,000 onwards at Public University and $35,000 onwards at Private Universities Annually
An average monthly living expense is around $1000 to $1500 per month. This includes your accommodation costs, room, and board, food, travel, textbooks, weather-appropriate clothing, and entertainment expenses as well.
Minimum Wages in US is $7.25 per hour.US student visa allows to work on-campus up to 20 hours per week when school is in session and full-time during school break periods (up to 40 hours per week). F1 students who have completed at least one full academic year of their program of study, and who have an economic hardship that qualifies for the Department of Homeland Security’s emergent circumstances can work off campus.

Career Post Study

One of the ways that students can stay in the US on an F-1 visa after graduation is with an OPT extension. The post-completion OPT allows recent graduates to work in the US for up to 12 months. This program allows you to stay and work in the US for twenty-four months after graduation.

International students required documents:

  1. Passport
  2. Academic certificates and Transcripts/Mark-sheet
  3. IELTS/Doulingo certificates (if doesn’t have without IELTS possible through University assessment)
  4. CV
  5.  Personal statement
  6.  Interested Subject and location
  7. Bank Statement
  8. Reference letter


  • Quick response
  • Free counselling
  • Dedicated team
  • Specialized solutions
  • Admission service
  • Mock Interview
  • Financial Consultancy
  • Travel Assistance
  • Visa Assistance
  • Documentation Solutions
  • Accommodation Service
  • Job Support
  • Continuous Consultancy

Contact us

Frequently ask questions

US universities have 3 intakes for students.

  •  Fall: August/September
  •  Spring: January/February
  •  Summer: April/May

The deadlines for each intake are usually a few months before the start date. It is highly
recommended that you apply early to maximize your chances for admission. Some universities
even offer rolling admissions, i.e. admissions are open through the year. The major intake for the
US is the Fall intake which offers the highest degree of competition but also features the largest
number of corporate internships.

Submit online application/paper-based application and send required documents to the
universities. From the initial application until the final admission decision, it takes anywhere
between 1 week and 6 months depending on the level and ranking of the university. The
admissions into Universities in the USA are a very complex process since it is contingent on a
large number of factors.
As the review on each file is made by different departments like graduate admissions,
Transcripts Evaluation, GPA Calculation, Departmental Review, and then the Immigration
Department for I-20, the process takes a long time for confirmation.
Entry Criteria:
Good Academic percentage in High School/Undergrad Transcripts
Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)
GRE/GMAT/SAT/ACT if required by the department and University

  • Letter of Recommendations

  • Proof of Financial documents

  • Statement of purpose

  • Resume

  • Related experience certificate if applicable.

USA F1 Student Visas are generally valid for a period of 5 years including OPT (optional
practical training).
During study program, students can work only under certain conditions and in accordance with
complex guidelines and restrictions issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration
Service (USCIS). After meeting the guidelines and taking permission from the university where
they are studying students are eligible to work for a maximum period of up to 20 hours per week
during the academic year. Students can work full time (40 hrs) only during holidays. The average
wage for part time jobs is between $10 and $12 per hour. Students can opt for OPT which is
related to their field of work. International students who have graduated from a university in
USA are eligible to work full time for the remaining period of their visa in USA.

ON Campus Employment:
As an undergraduate or postgraduate international student studying in the United States,
employment is possible on a part-time basis for up to 20 hours every week.
Optional Practical Training (OPT) is the work authorization letter where students can work
anywhere in USA to get hands-on work experience related to the academic field of study. OPT is
valid for one year and which is extendable to 24 months for the students who graduates in STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) field.

There are three types of student visa:
F-1 (Student Visa)– The F-1 visa which is for full-time students who are enrolled in an academic
or language program. F-1 students can stay in the US for the whole duration of their academic

program plus 2 months. It is a prerequisite for F-1 students to maintain a full-time course load
and complete their studies by the expiration date listed on the I-20 form.
J-1 (Exchange Visitor Visa)– The J-1 visa is for students who need practical training that is not
available in their home countries in order to complete their academic program. The training must
be directly related to the academic program. The J-1 visa obligates the student to return to their
home countries for a minimum of 2 years after the end of their studies in the US.
M-1: The M-1 visas for full-time students at vocational or other nonacademic institutions.

Universitis that we offer in USA